Friday, March 26, 2010

Good Romance.

After weeks of preparation, Tuesday saw the shooting of a music video for "Romance", an absolutely killer new tune by Dublin based band Morning Hush. I produced the video, which meant I got to handle all the lovely phone calls, schedules, and paperwork.



Spy on South William Street served as our home for 12 long hours of multiple camera angles, period costumes, candles, and makeup.


The shoot was a roaring success, due solely to the huge amount of work that all involved put in - the crew, the band, and the extras. It's the best thing I've worked on to date, and I'm eagerly anticipating the finished video.

Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the hair/make-up/costumes look awesome. Can't wait to see the fruits of yizzer labour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH THIS LOOKS BRILL.
    I'm so excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete